Résumé - Allison Novak
As a self-motivated, conscientious real estate agent with a strong work ethic, my underlying philosophy of “service first” means that my clients’ needs are paramount. I work diligently to understand each client’s goals and to always exemplify trust, transparency, and integrity. I work closely with buyers and sellers to educate and inform them at every step of a transaction. I help people to buy and sell homes while keeping in mind both their immediate and long-term goals. My reputation for honest communication and active listening has made me a trusted advisor for the people with whom I work. As a dedicated, personable, and approachable real estate agent, I give clients highly personalized attention and work around their schedules.
License and Qualifications
- Real Estate Salesperson License, California Bureau of Real Estate, 2006
- Skilled negotiator; excellent interpersonal skills.
- Exceptional customer service and marketing capability
- Comprehensive knowledge of finance and economics
REALTOR®, Novak Real Estate—Sacramento, CA
- Partnered with Fusion Real Estate Network to build my own real estate business. Responsible for working with buyers, sellers, and investors, negotiating contract terms, reviewing documents and ensuring their accuracy, and guiding clients through the escrow process. Consistently communicate transaction status to buyers and sellers through their preferred method of contact.
National Account Associate, Chattem, Inc.—Sacramento, CA
- Grew Chattem’s business at Safeway from $4 million to over $17 million within eight years. Leveraged AC Nielsen tools as well as Gallop studies and BASES data to drive retail buy-in, distribution, proper placement, and promotional support of company products. Delivered high-impact presentations to internal management and retail partners in order to meet volume goals and establish customer loyalty. Developed and implemented promotional plans for partners. Communicated brand and promotion performance to partners. Interacted daily with client procurement and buying offices, as well as inter-company marketing and supply chain. Managed retail broker relationships.
Education, Professional Organizations, and Affiliations
- Bachelor of Science in Business Administration, Marketing, Sacramento State, 2005
- President, Phi Sigma Sigma National Fraternity, 2004
- Member/President, American Marketing Association Sacramento Valley, 2005 – 2009
- Member, National Association of REALTORS®
- Member, California Association of REALTORS®
- Member, Sacramento Association of REALTORS®